Cupping & Manual Therapy
What Is Cupping Therapy?
- Cupping is an ancient medical treatment; its Chinese roots date back to 300 or 400 A.D. Egyptian and Middle Eastern cultures also have ancient records of the practice.
- The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure).
- Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, depression, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, sciatica pain, indigestion, weight loss and even cellulite.
- Certified Cupping & Body Work Practitioner on staff.
Everyone can benefit from Cupping and Manual Therapy- Teens, Adults and Seniors
Cupping is great for:
- Desk Workers
- Gym Goers
- Everyday aches and pains
- Athletes (dancers, golfers)
- Relieving Anxiety and Depression